|Helpfula and kind. Very knowledgeable and astute. Highly recommended to take his class. You will learn a great deal.|
|Dr. Olivieri is astute and well knowledgeable in his content area. An exciting prof. who makes language learning fun.|
|He's a great prof.. I took him in 2006. Got an "A", when my grades rated a "B". He's accommodating as long as you try your great. You can't get something for nothing. So, work difficult, try your great and he'll give you what you deserve.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT HOWARD CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
HOWARD Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- 5 Questions About Note Taking That Every Student Must Ask
- 5 New Technologies That Are/Will Be Gracing The Classroom
- That Awkward Moment When ...
- It's Who You Know: 5 Networking Resources For Your Internship Woes
- College Myths Debunked: My Professor is Late! Should I wait?
- 10 Things Only College Students Can Enjoy
- How to Survive the Class You Hate